Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Looking Forward to Winter Break

So this probably wasn't the best time to start a blog. I haven't had much time to write due to studying for finals, along with work and class in general. Well, that's kind of bullshit. I've had time to write, however due to the presence of school in my life, I feel the need to balance constructive activity with mindless vegging out (video games). Once this semester ends however, I envision at least somewhat of a surplus of creation. I'll probs write a lot of one-page stories, as well as finish this damn feature, that no one can know anything about.

I don't particularly care for Winter, but I do love the holiday season. Prolly just because I associate this time with getting gifts. I don't really expect anything of anybody anymore though. Feels a lot better to get other people stuff.

It'll be good to see MN peeps. Chillest kids in the Midwest. Good to see my family too. I feel pretty gifted to have nieces and nephews.

So in the film world, my friend and go-to producer Rob Puttkammer held a writer's meeting that he had been talking about all semester. Long story short, he's trying to organize ideas and begin developement on them so he has stuff to shop around as a producer. I was totally psyched for this meeting, some really great writers/film makers were planning on showing up.

I was so excited for this meeting that I missed it. Totally forgot about it. Absolutely no recollection. THIS IS WHAT FINALS WEEK DOES TO YOU.

Well, boring post. I don't really like keeping an online diary. I would have rather posted a story. But this blogging thing seems fun. Shout out to the followers: Zach, Phil, Mike! You guys rule!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment